Thursday, September 23, 2010

Morning Autumn

It's the first day of Autumn!! My favorite season of the year. When we have those good old Indian Summers, it's just perfect. I love seeing the transition from summer blooms to autumn leaves, it's just beautiful. Walking under the warm colored trees with falling foliage, it's something that can never be replaced. A feeling of happiness I get when I walk or ride down a tree lined street, it immediately makes my heart smile! There's so much to do this season, all the fun stuff, from apple picking, pumpkin eating,  to harvest festivals. Preparing for Thanksgiving and then Christmas....whooo hooo. I love Christmas, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about Christmas. It makes me think of my Grandma. Ok, let's get through Autumn first and everyone stay tuned!
Happy Autumn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments, so share your thoughts or questions with us, pretty please with sugar on top.