Sunday, October 17, 2010

2010 Making Strides of Bronx, NY


In 2009, nearly 700,000 walkers across the country joined the American Cancer Society in our united fight against breast cancer. Together, we raised $60 million through Making Strides events - and we did it one donation at a time. I had the honor of walking for the cause, on this beautiful Sunday morning. Not only did I walk to raise awareness, I walked in support of my family and friends. Cancer has affected so many of our lives; I don't need to tell you how many forms of cancer there is. There are many...too many.

EveryBuddy Dreams wants to thank everyone for their purchase of our Cute, Sweet and Yummy awareness cupcake charms. Proceeds have gone to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.


3 comments:

  1. Now, the BIBLE says in James 2:17 that, "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone". The BIBLE also says in Psalms 34:8, "O TASTE and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him". I just want to tell my buddies that I am so delighted to have such creative and talented friends and because of your hard work, dedication, sacrifices, faith, trust and works, you see will what Paul meant in 1 Corinthians 2:9 when he said, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him". My prayer is that God will bless y'all so greatly that your blessing will come from the North, South, East and the West.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Thank You Bud! We truly appreciate the support that we are getting from our friends.

    ReplyDelete

We ♥ comments, so share your thoughts or questions with us, pretty please with sugar on top.