Friday, August 6, 2010

Discipline

When do I start to discipline my daughter, at almost 7 months she is so defiant and it seems as if she is purposely testing me. For the last 5 1/2 months nursing has been rewarding and beautiful to say the least. I love nursing the bond is incredible between she and I, until recently. Recently my little Caterpillar sprouted teeth, not one, but two. Even more recently she has realized that she has teeth that can do things, like...BITE. She now bites at least twice a day, the first time it happened ladies, I lie to you not, it took great restraint not to throw her across the room. Of course this was my instinct but to be very clear I did not toss her. I don't want anyone to think I abuse my child. She in fact is abusing me. LOL I knew this would happen and the naysayers regarding breastfeeding would probably laugh and say "I told you so." Ha!! With all the abuse, I will not give up breast feeding, I just have to figure out how to get her to quit nipping my nips. Any suggestions???

BTW, Happy Breastfeeding Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments, so share your thoughts or questions with us, pretty please with sugar on top.