Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dolly Donation

Yet another great blog dedicated to using their God given talents for the greater good. Sarah at Dolly Donations Mission: "My mission is to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate, especially orphaned children around the world ....... to provide them with a source of comfort ...... to send them love, one dolly at a time!Her current doll drive is for, Free the Kids in Haiti: Project Hope, to provide their orphanage with 132 dolls. Their dead line is Novemeber 1, 2010. Although, I have never made a doll I'm going to attempt to before that date. If you want to help check out her blog. She also has alternatives to contributing if you "want to help but can't sew." Check out her blog, I also grabbed her button which is at the bottom of this page for future reference. When I'm done with my doll I'll send pics, promise not to laugh :D. ❀Chyna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We ♥ comments, so share your thoughts or questions with us, pretty please with sugar on top.